Console is an in-game text terminal, granting some extent of flexibility to players. It is accessed by pressing tilde ( ~ sign under your escape key, although this varies depending on what kind of keyboard you have).
Commands will be displayed in bold letters, while variables will be in italic. Here is a list of the most used commands:
- donate playerX amountY transfer Y of credits to playerX.
- fov amountX FOV = field of view. Changes the magnitude of the player's field of view in third person mode by the designated amount. Note that there is a limit to how much larger or smaller the FOV can be, regardless of the value inserted in X.
- setname X changes the player's nickname into whatever is typed inside X.
- switchteam self-explanatory. if the teams are already uneven against yours, you won't be able to successfully execute this command.
- startfire This command will enable you to constantly shoot with the weapon's main fire without needing to use right-click. It is commonly used by players with Repair Guns firing at Master Control Terminals that need to go AFK. A right-click or a sprint will cancel this command.
- startaltfire Same as above, the difference being that the weapon's alternate fire is used. It does nothing on weapons without an alternate fire mode.
- suicide This command will cause you to commit suicide. Usually used to quickly return back if the base is in peril.
- reconnect Reconnects your client to server, same as quitting the game and entering again. Used to resolve some of the bugs without taking the chance of your place of the server being taken by other players waiting to enter the game
These commands are only available on skirmish/ server you're host of.
- god Toggles invulnerability on/off
- fly Allows the player to fly around
- ghost Disables collision, allowing the player to phase through obstacles.
- walk Disables Fly and Ghost
- givecredits Gives the player credits (10,000)
- allammo Infinite Ammo (refills to full when empty)
- giveweapon <object> add a specified weapon to your character. bots, beware of SBH snipers!
- allweapons Gives Weapons (adds non-renegade weapons: working Link Gun with repairing/damaging arc that takes ownership of vehicles, a dud, rocket launcher, and a Shock Rifle)
- setspeed X Changes player movement Speed to X
- changesize X Changes player size (1.0 default, can't exit vehicle when used)
- setgravity X Changes the map's gravity (0 default)
- setbind X teleport from now on player will be teleported to aimed at spot upon pressing X key
- summon <object> Spawns an object
- set <object> MaxSpeed Y -- Set <Object>'s Maximum Speed to Y(doesn't always work)
- addbots X adds X bots to the game
- addredbots X adds X bots to GDI
- addbluebots X adds X bots to Nod
Known Object List
- RenX_Game.Rx_Vehicle_ MediumTank
- RenX_Game.Rx_Vehicle_ MammothTank
Tiberium Sun and unobtainable in-game Vehicles
- RenX_Game.TS_Vehicle_Buggy (Tiberian Sun)
- RenX_Game.TS_Vehicle_ TickTank
- RenX_Game.TS_Vehicle_MammothMarkII //should work, but it doesn't. Needs verification.
- RenX_Game.Rx_Vehicle_A10 //A10 Warthog(recommended lowering maxspeed on flying maps, more room on non-flying maps)
- RenX_Game.Rx_Vehicle_C130 //C130 Nod Airplane(flies but doesn't shoot, too big for current flying maps)
Automated Base Defences
- RenX_Game.Rx_Defence_Turret (always nod)
- RenX_Game.Rx_Sentinel_Obelisk_Laser_Base (magical laser from the sky, always nod)
- RenX_Game.Rx_Sentinel_AGT_Rockets_Base (spawns hating everybody, spawns under you)
- RenX_Game.Rx_Sentinel_AGT_MG_Base (floating machine gun that shoots backwards, always gdi, spawns under you)
- RenX_Game.Rx_Weapon_ LaserRifle
- RenX_Game.Rx_Weapon_ LaserChaingun
- RenX_Game.Rx_Weapon_ SniperRifle
- RenX_Game.Rx_Weapon_ Ramjet
- RenX_Game.Rx_Weapon_ RepairGun
- the summoned grenades are of limited quantity, and, while refillable, after running out of them, they will become unavailable again
- two weapons above will spawn now obsolete Tiberium Flechette and Auto Rifle, bought with possessed Silo prior to 5.16 patch
- Objects varying between factions. these will need a suffix of _Nod or _GDI to work.
All objects are stored in similiar form in RenegadeX/UDKGame/CookedPC subfolders.
- Mendoza's Tiberium Auto-Rifle
- Advanced Repair Gun
- weapons present in folders not affiliated with c&c universe