Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||March 26, 2015|
|Previous patch||Patch 4.01|
|Next patch||Open Beta 5|
Patch 4.01 for Renegade X was released on March 26, 2015.
- Fixed volt rifle secondary fire exploit.
- Fixed losing the Nuke when buying an SBH after buying the Nuke.
- Fixed a map exploit on UnderRedux near the Tiberium Silo.
- Increased the time between queued airdrops by about 20 seconds.
- Increased infantry costs when Barracks/Hand of Nod are destroyed to be twice as much as the normal cost.
- Increased vehicle airdrop costs to be twice as much as the normal cost.
- Moved third person MRLS cam up a bit for a better overview.
- Made Stealthtanks rockets initial rotation to be less random.
- RCon: Added "PLAYER" RCON log event "ChangeID;" to report when a reconnecting player's PlayerID changes in FindInactivePRI().