Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Game||Renegade X (UT3 mod)|
|Release date||January 10, 2010|
|Previous patch||0.40 Beta|
|Next patch||0.55 Beta|
0.5 Beta for Renegade X was released on January 10, 2010. It was the final major beta release for the Unreal Tournament 3 mod version.
- Added Power Plants.
- Added new Obelisk of Light interior.
- Turrets now give you points for damaging/repairing them.
- Added new Havoc model.
- Added Havoc/Sakura anti-material sniper class.
- Added Mobius/Mendoza character class. Currently using jacketless versions of Havoc/Sakura.
- Personal Ion Cannon/Railgun classes now using jacketless versions of Havoc/Sakura.
- Increased falling damage.
- Buying a beacon and then switching characters no longer loses the beacon
- Added Under.
- Added Walls.
- All maps have enhanced visuals.
- All maps have fixed numerous bug/glitches/exploits.
- New characters are now purchasable from the Purchase Terminal.
- Updated icons of updated character classes.
- Increased text size.
- Increased Flame Tank range.
- Enhanced tank shell explosions.
- Enhanced Stealth Tank missiles effect.
- Enhanced visual effects of all bullet firing vehicles.
- Added lights to all vehicles.
- Muzzle flash does not appear when in vehicles in alt fire.
- Harvester can now squish enemies.
- Added Volt Automatic Rifle (Temporary Visuals).
- Added new standard Sniper Rifle (Temporary Visuals).
- Added new Repair Gun.
- Fixed last Remote C4 to not being detonateable if weapons were switched.
- Superweapons are now visible to everyone.
- Added EVA sound for super weapons being disarmed.
- Enhanced numerous weapon effects.
- Enhanced numerous weapon sound effects.
- Shotgun accuracy is more random.
- New user interface.
- Added Renegade X map editor launching capabilities.
- Added GameSpy login (optional).
- Added Auto Updater.
- Added Server Hosting capabilities.
- Added a map cycle indicator for selected server.
- When in a vehicle and exit into Tiberium, your infantry does not get damaged.
- Player names are now displayed above each player.
- Added map voting.
- Added map editor.
- Added source code.
- Added Buzzer's IRC Bot.
- Mutators are now Enabled (set bPureRenMode to false).