Open Beta 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Open Beta 2|
|Release date||March 21, 2014|
|Previous patch||Open Beta 1|
|Next patch||Open Beta 3|
Open Beta 2 was the second major update for the standalone version of Renegade X, released on March 21, 2014.
- Airstrike Deploy time increased slightly
- Airstrike Beams are more visible
- Airstrike Reduced damage and splash damage
- Airstrike Price increased to 800 credits
- Fixed not losing Sidearms in MP
- Fixed hitting left Alt (walking mode) and releasing it while in ADS allowing you to go back to normal speed while staying in ADS
- Fixed Stealth Tank kicking up dirt after it has been shot once (till it fired and cloaked again)
- Gun/Rocket Emplacements now have the same health as an MRLS/Arty
- Gun/Rocket Emplacement now has a longer respawn time
- Gun/Rocket emplacement damage and range
- Fixed bolt action reload weapon fast firing bug
- Fixed bots being able to see cloaked units
- Fixed being able to lock onto cloaked units
- Artillery's projectile speed increased to counter arch's impact on difficulty
- Mammoth Tank speed reduced
- Stealth Tank missile range reduced
- MRLS Lock Tolerance reduced
- Machine Pistol has infinite ammo
- Machine Pistol damage reduce slightly
- Railgun / PIC have faster rate of fires
- All bullet firing vehicles have faster bullet projectiles
- Mammoth Missiles use a different particle effect
- Mammoth Missiles damage reduced
- A cloaked Stealth Tank can be seen from further away
- Guard Tower projectile travels faster
- Added a GDI/Nod version of the SMG/Machine Pistol so that GDI/Nod have colour coded bullets like AR
- Fixed C4 that destroyed a vehicle also damaged the ejected driver
- Reduced default deathcrate probability to 0%
- Grenade damage & splash radius reduced
- Grenade equip & reload times increased
- Fixed an issue where above medium texture settings would cause graphical lighting issues.
- Added bobbing intractable arrow over targeted units
- Changed "E to enter" to show over the interactable arrow
- Enemy nickname can hide behind dynamic objects
- Added proper localization strings for Rx_Game. Primarily, this shows "C&C Mode" on the loading screen instead of "Team Deathmatch"
- Added GameVersion, MapName to servers fetching for server list
- Now server list (in game) will only add servers that are same version as game
- Fixed PT not closing when in PT while the map ends
- Fixed one frame lag on targeting box
- Defenses controlled by AI no longer show enter-able arrow
- Enterable arrow, intractable message, and showing your own player name are all now toggle-able via ini
- Implement ping, and map name as well as mapImage in the server browser
- Fixed the issue on joining the wrong server in server browser ingame after sorting
- Reworked parsing the resolution list.
- Fixed ingame menu's "suicide"
- Added ability to target purchase terminals and MCTs
- Added tips when parachuting, or targeting Tech, or Enemy MCTs. These can be toggled
- Gave everything its own unique DamageType, so that the specific Weapon/Vehicle used can be identified
- Fixed up some death messages showing the wrong icon. (Does not fix Headshots or RunOvers)
- Fixed dying while in PT screen didn’t close the PT and then buying something spawned you at the middle of the map
- Chat message duration is now three times longer and chat line count is now twice as much
- Implement a dllbind to check which graphic card adapter the player use. This is be used for checking adapter specific settings such as FXAA and MLAA settings, APEX, etc
- Added a temporary column for scoreboard for ping values. Ping has been implemented ingame scoreboard
- Added a header for server name in scoreboard UI
- Video settings will now exit its settings window once it is successfully applied its settings
- Fixed the missing Tiberium Autorifle icons and Tiberium Flechette icons for previous and next weapons in HUD
- Fixed the GDI PT shortcut issue where using the Chinook hotkey purchased an Orca and the Orca hotkey did not work
- User messages (names and chat messages) displayed on the HUD can no longer be parsed as HTML
- Can now donate via console using name matches with "donate" command
- Fixed collision issue with Refinery which allowed you to place a beacon in a non-disarm-able place next to the silo
- Weapons Factory ramps now have a collision piece which prevents beacons to be placed in non-disarm-able location
- GDI can no longer base to base from their vantage point
- GDI MRLS can no longer bombard Nod ref from their side of the field
- Added invisible barriers at both GDI/Nod vantage points
- Reduced screen dust effect
- Fixed vehicle collision blockers which were deemed invalid.
- GDI base cannot be entered through use of exploit anymore
- Landscape LODs faster for increased performance.
- Slightly moved pyramids over for extra visibility
- Fixed GDI right side collision issue
- Added tunnels (Work in Progress)
- Updated lighting
- Map made slightly brighter
- Reduced fog effect on field
- Disabled blurry post process along the river.
- Removed all dynamic level events.
- Various fixes and updates.
- New rock textures.
- Disabled screen rain drop effect.
- Fixed super loud lightning sounds.
- Reduced fog values by 50% per emitter.
- Moved GuardTowers to cover more ground.
- Added more armour to (sniper) watchtowers.
- GDI bridge is now a tighter chokepoint.
- Hand of Nod is now more easily accessible to GDI infantry.
- End of the Nod bridge has gained some cover for GDI / Nod to utilize to balance with GDI bridge.
- Nod can no longer bypass GDI bridge and go straight into the river.
- Disabled speed tree leaves and fronds on all graphics settings, as they seemed to be causing crashes for some users, and we don't use them at all.
- Doors no longer replicates open/close states. It's completely simulated locally now.
- Vehicle seats now replicate properly.
- Crashing on map change reduced considerably if not removed entirely. (No internal test crash was reported)
- Fixed check for endgame announcement.
- Parachute, boink, and credit flow sounds now have proper sound classes and should have their volumes be adjusted when the appropriate volume setting is tweaked
- Added new Automatic Rifle animations and sounds
- Added ping functionality
- Reduced intro volume
- Fixed a critical bots bug where it was possible to crash the server
- Removed Building Repaired EVA sound for the time being
- Added bBotsDisabled server parameter and added it to the server settings info list
- Increased vote time to 30 seconds
- Changed voting system so it should be easier to pass/fail votes.
- Hacks that allowed entering the enemy PTs should not work anymore
- Removed the reward message stuff so there should be no UT3 announcer
- Added "recordDemo" command that lets you start a 2 minute long serverside demo without having to be logged in as admin
- Added the ability to see player IPs in Demos
- Added a ClientList command that displays Player ID, IP, SteamID, Team and Name of all connected clients
- Can be used in-game by logging into admin/moderator then using "AdminClientList"
- Can be used remotely by executing "LogClientList"
- Added the ability for us to globally ban IPs and IP masks aswell as Steam-IDs
- Changed MaxPlayers default to 40
- Added a random team swap option for use with clanwars until auto-league integration is up
- Added a delay between allowing name changes
- No two players can have the same name
- Added a server-customisable message filter
- Added log message for player name changes
- Temporarily removed Rcon Whitelist and Banning due to UDK bug giving the wrong IP
- '\n', '\t' and 'nbsp' in Chat Messages or Names now get replaced with a normal space
- Updated log messages to be nicer to parse, tokens are separated by nbsp