Open Beta 5
|Open Beta 5|
|Release date||July 7, 2015|
|Previous patch||Patch 4.02|
|Next patch||Patch 5.002|
Open Beta 5 is the fifth and final beta released for Renegade X on July 7, 2015, before the game's full release.
- Pressing hotkey '7' will now be able to purchase smoke grenade.
- Moved third person MRLS cam up a bit for a better overview.
- Reworked crate logic. All Crate types are now separate classes, derived from "Rx_CrateType" This allows for us to easily add additional crate types in the future.
- Recreated all pre-existing crate behaviour in the new layout.
- Added Tiberian Sun units (Wolverine, Titan, Hover MRLS, Tick Tank, Recon Bike, and Buggy) via crates.
- Added Suicide, Nuke(new), SpeedUpgrade, Timebomb, alien abduction, and Tiberian Sun prototype Units crate types.
- Adjusted crate probabilities and set suicide to 0.
- Added Speed upgrade multiplier to pawn, for the crate. This is multiplied by the final ground speed after it has been calculated. Also modified the character animation so that run/walk/sprint animations are blended based on the actual speed values of the pawn, and don't have to by kept in sync manually.
- Some modifications to the beacon class to have it handle low countdown times properly (used for nuke crate).
- Added special nuke beacon for nuke crate with a 3 second countdown.
- Removed "DeadVehicleLifeSpan" so that defences don't leave behind invisible collision when the they are destroyed.
- GFxHud can show health when viewing a demo.
- Fixed a bug in the missile launcher tracking code that could cause CPU spikes.
- Speed Trees are now set to True on every graphics preset so that they are visible in-game.
- Fixed default editor settings to not crash on startup.
- Fixed game asset database settings in DefaultEditorUserSettings.ini to be set to offline mode, as we're not using an asset database server. Updating the databse will no longer crash the editor!
- Added a config sample to add custom maps. the custom maps will be shown in main menu once added the corresponding .ini file. in this sample, it will show the CNC-TestMap_MP map in frontend. However, map rotation with the custom map is still not yet implemented. will work on it soon.
- Added the weapons factory max file as an example asset
- Added wolverine's max file as an example asset
- Created base "Rx_Pickup.uc" class, to be used for common functionality for various renegade-x pickup items.
- Created 3 sizes of health pickups, 3 sizes of armour pickups, and an ammo pickup. Intended to be used for deathmatch maps.
- Updated foliage, and some items in RX_Nature.upk to use lower res lightmaps by default.
- Added an example mutator script package. Can use this to test our mutator functionality, and distribute as an example to the community.
- Added Rx_CapturableMCT as a sort of capturable MCT. Kismet can then be used to get its team number and do/restrict stuff based on it
- Fix to the GetCredits Kismet node
- Added Rx_ObjectTooltipInterface - adds tooltips to objects.
- Reworked the MCT to use Rx_ObjectTooltipInterface.
- Reworked the Purchase Terminal to use Rx_ObjectTooltipInterface.
- Added bAccessable to Rx_BuildingAttachment_PT.
- Custom purchase terminals with custom text should be easier with the above
- BuildingInternalsClass not a const anymore so that it can be changed with mutators
- Tesla Tank, HoverMRLS, Titan, Wolverine Tick Tank, Recon Bike and Buggy now have vehicle factory classes for mappers to spawn them in their maps
- Weapon/Vehicle/Death/Radar Blip icons are no longer drawn from flash file. They are now loaded and draw the image from the weapon/vehicle packages itself as a dynamic texture.
- Added deployable vehicle class which is copied over from UT3's deployable vehicle (press Jump to deploy)
- Player acceleration is back to how it was in Open Beta 3 for more snappy movement speeds.
- Infantry splash weapons do self damage.
- AirdropCooldownTime is now a configurable setting in the ini file.
- Ref gives 50% less credits when dead.
- Silo gives 0.5 credits per sec.
- Increased the time between queued airdrops by about 20 seconds.
- Increased infantry costs when Barracks/Hand of Nod are destroyed to be twice as much as the normal cost.
- Increased vehicle airdrop costs to be twice as much as the normal cost.
- Spies no longer show player names to enemies.
- Reduced base damage.
- Reduced headshot damage multiplier.
- Chainguns are back to projectiles but the projectiles are thicker streams using volumetric projectiles.
- ADS spread reduction reduced to be more inline with default spread.
- Base spread reduced slightly.
- Rate of fire decreased from 1 shot ever 1.1s to 1 shot every 1.5s.
- Range reduced from 1500 to 800 units.
- Increased base spread.
- Reduced Max spread.
- Reduced rate of fire.
- Reduced magazine size down to 30.
- Locking time increased from 0.5 second to 1.0 second.
- Locked on time limit reduced from 3.0 seconds to 0.5 second.
- Locking on infantry should be nearly impossible.
- Locking on range reduced from near infinity to range of autorifle.
- Damage to heavy armour reduced from 75hp to 65hp.
- Damage to light armour reduced from 90hp to 75hp.
- Infantry damage reduced from 90 to 60.
- Damage radius reduced from 300 to 125.
- Heavy Armour damage increased from 40 to 45.
- Building damage increased from 65 to 74.
- Headshot multiplier increased from 2x to 5x.
- Heavy Armour damage reduced from 15hp to 10hp.
- Alt fire projectile speed reduced.
- Rate of fire reduced slightly.
- Flak secondary consumes two ammo.
- Grenade projectile speed reduced.
- Splash damage radius reduced.
- Texture made slightly brighter.
- Deployed mines now have a orange glowing light to make it easier to see when there is no lighting to make them visible.
- Heavy pistol price increased from $75 to $100.
- Carbine price increased from $125 to $250.
- Tiberium Flechette Rifle price increased from $225 to $400.
- Tiberium Auto Rifle price increased from $250 to $400.
- EMP grenade details now say Disarm Mines.
- Smoke grenade details now say Disable Target Info.
- Stealth Tank has next to no spread on its rockets.
- Added "PLAYER" RCON log event "ChangeID;" to report when a reconnecting player's PlayerID changes in FindInactivePRI().
- Added missing check to disarm commands.
- Added "ChangeName" RCON command (doesn't seem to work particularly great for users using Steam though).
- Non-single-byte Unicode characters and backslashes (\) are now escape-sequenced in RCON output (\uXXXX).
- Added Kick reasons.
- Added "ForceKick" RCON command to kick administrators and provide fully-specifiable kick messages.
- Added "Reason" field to "Kick" and "KickBan" RCON commands.
- Added RCON "CHAT" logs "Radio;" and "HostSay;".
- "HostSay" RCON command now calls Broadcast() instead of BroadcastText().
- Added "serverinfo" RCON command.
- Added Rx_Rcon_Out, which will connect to a bot and dump RCON logs to a file for future statistic parsing.
- Added "Start;" RCON "MAP" log.
- Expanded "ServerInfo" RCON command to accept parameter inputs.
- Added "GameInfo" RCON command (similar to "ServerInfo" RCON command; different default outputs).
- Added "BuildingInfo" RCON command.
- Added missing SpawnCommand() for "GameInfo" RCON command.
- Lowered sniper vantages points to make them more vulnerable.
- Blocked off GDI Refinery silo path so that nod infantry cannot sneak into the GDI refinery.
- Fixed hole in the bridge.
- Fixed Nod harvester bug when it crashes into the turret.
- Fixed collision on a rock behind the GDI ref (could get out the map).
- Fixed b2b artillery could hit the WF though the small hole.
- Added a hole in the Nod wall (like GDI has) for better access to the silo.
- Fixed a bug with the nod harvester path.
- Fixed silo wall collision
- Made it so snipers cant climb the big rock on GDI side.
- Fixed a spot were you could get stuck (GDI AGT tunnel tank cross moved).
- Fixed snow particles not behaving like they should.
- Adjusted lightmap res on lakeside. Reduced to ~150mb from ~220mb.
- Added blocking volumes to the cliffs to stop people sniping on them.
- Fixed a collision issue (replaced a complex blocking volume with 2 separate volumes).
- Made a copy the splatter texture to RX_Deco_Roads (was refracted to a UT package) and re-refracted the texture in the mat.
- Fixed Nod side ramp (was a hole).
- Updated CNC-Deck.udk, removed UT3 powerups and replaced with Renx powerups and crates. Also updated post-processing settings to be more inline with the rest of the game, and added some Tiberium to the goo pools.