Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||January 11, 2016|
|Previous patch||Patch 5.004|
|Next patch||Patch 5.13|
Patch 5.120 for Renegade X was released on January 11, 2016.
- Q-spotting messages have been updated to include unit type, and allow spotting of C4.
- Fixed EVA not giving 'Building Under Attack' messages when a building had under ~10% HEALTH.
- Fixed Proximity Mines not doing the right damage when placed in certain areas.
- Fixed maps with day/night cycles being able to be picked repeatedly.
- Fixed seeking missiles sometimes doubling back towards whoever shot them.
- Fixed vehicle weapons sometimes shooting in awkward angles when aiming at certain objects.
- Building destruction is now worth 2000 points; up from 1875.
- Buildings now give destroyed points based on the % of HEALTH a player was responsible for taking down [e.g: If you took down 5% of the health you would get 100 points/credits on the building's death.]
- Volt Automatic Rifle: spread increased slightly.
- Chemical Thrower: Damage vs. MCT reduced slightly.
- Silenced SMG base damage reduced to 7 from 8.
- Blue Tiberium Rifle: Base damage reduced to 22 from 24; Damage modifier vs. Flak reduced 10%; Damage vs. Kevlar reduced 10%; Spread increased slightly; Primary fire volume increased so the weapon isn't such a silent killer.
- Updated remaining maps to static lighting.
- Updated Soft World boundaries to be significantly harder to break.
- Fixed more spots where one could get out of the map.
- Fixed Lakeside ceiling.
- Airdrops are back on by default.
- 16x anti-aliasing no longer shows up on the options menu.
- Surrender votes tweaked to be slightly less sensitive to 'no' votes. So now 2 no votes don't counteract TEN yes's.
- Added Dev things. Don't piss us off =)
- Slightly increased vehicle limits on some maps.