Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||November 5, 2018|
|Previous patch||Patch 5.363|
|Next patch||Patch 5.365|
Patch 5.364 for Renegade X was released on November 5, 2018.
- Warning Messages: The messages linked to Cruise Missiles/Beacons now play a warning siren as opposed to regular bee.
- Added a background stat API [Can be disabled on servers in UDKStatAPI].
- Vehicle Kill Assists: Vehicle kill assists are more lenient now, but also don't give an automatic +2
- Cruise Missile: Decreased the % added to effectiveness for hitting vehicles/infantry [Unless you hit a massive cluster it is significantly more difficult to get half of the CP back].
Quality of life
- Commander powers should be a bit more lenient on vertical clearance checks.
- There's now an [X] down there where abilities/grenades show up
- LAN browser support.
- Fixed friendly beacons not showing on mini/overview maps.
- Tech building icons should be less randomly appearing.
- Fixed being unable to de-mine the Obelisk as commander.
- Picking up weapons with abilities no longer awkwardly locks that weapon in its ability.
- You no longer swap through every weapon when you 1st buy a new class.
- Free characters should get their stamina back when bought.
- Fixed commander help text/tooltips.
- DW Medium Tank shouldn't play the wrong sounds from far away now.
- AOE buffs and the radar scan no longer needlessly respect flight clearance.
- Eyes: Fixed the minimap.
- HeXMountain: Removed.