Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||August 13, 2020|
|Previous patch||Patch 5.462|
Patch 5.463 for Renegade X was released on August 13, 2020.
- A personal mine count for Proximity C4 is now used for mines outside of buildings. These will disappear when you change character or die.
- The damage vignette now also applies for heals and commander buffs.
- Fixed repairing through smoke.
- Fixed beacons being able to stack/not disarm.
- Fixed dead bodies blocking repair beams.
- Fixed standard dev flags not showing.
- Fixed weapon crates giving duplicates.
- Fixed servers crashing when adding a high number of bots.
- Tech buildings should show the right team colour all the time now on minimap/overview map.
- Fixed Harvesters only giving 2VP in NvN mode.
- Fixed 'team kill' when suiciding.
Quality of life
- Handbrake button should be bindable separately, in the Input settings, from the crouch button now.
- Vehicle lock button is now bindable in the Input settings.
- You can now pick up your own mines.
- Disabled mouse smoothing by default.
- [NvN] Increased the Bradley's base health from 600 to 800.
- VP for healing infantry changed from 2VP for 200 to 1VP for 100.
- Repair Facility repair range increased. Repair rate increased from 40 to 70.
- Nod Turret veterancy gains increased slightly.
- Added more dev flags.
- Slightly reduced Obelisk Range.
- Removed the rock that blocked GDI's rocket rush perch.
- Fixed the PT
- Added Repair Pad.
- Reverted lighting to dynamic.
- Made a single interface for target-able objects to simplify the targeting.